We aim to provide expert legal advice and exceptional customer service and our fees reflect the time and attention you need when dealing with complex and life-changing issues.
At the same time, wherever possible we control our costs and use technology efficiently to ensure fees are affordable and our services can be accessed.
Different service levels are offered to meet your needs:
Sometimes answering your questions and helping you decide the route you need to take will be enough for you to take action yourself or put your mind at ease.
We offer an advice service and a consultation can be in person, by Microsoft Teams or Zoom, or by exchange of e-mails. We will provide follow up written advice which may be enough for you to take your own case forward.
Our standard fee of £120 is for up to one hour consultation. For complex cases involving multiple individuals and/or scenarios we reserve the right to charge a higher fee of up to £300 to reflect the additional time involved. The fee for this service will be deducted from the total fees if you decide you need further assistance if instructed within 12 months.
If you wish to complete your own application, we can review the application and your supporting evidence. We will advise you whether there are any issues which may cause problems and make suggestions regarding further evidence you should submit.
British citizenship, visitor visas, short term study and Skilled Worker and Student visa applications: £290
All other applications: £490
Full assistance and representation with applications to the Home Office
We will take detailed information from you, assist you to complete the relevant application and prepare a detailed covering letter, we will review and help you compile supporting evidence and will submit the application to the Home Office on your behalf. We will follow up the application until the decision is made and inform you of the outcome and any further action you may need to take.
Fees for the most common services are listed below – we offer other services so please contact us for a quote if you need other assistance.
|Family visas (fiance, civil partner, spouse, child)
|£950 – £1200
|Further leave to remain
|£950 – £1200
|Indefinite leave to remain (marriage, long residence)
|£1050 – £1200
|British citizenship – naturalisation
|£850 – £1000
|British citizenship – registration
|£750 – £950
|Points Based System (Skilled Worker and Student visas)
|£750 – £1200
|Further leave to remain (Extension of leave)
|£750 – £1200
|Indefinite Leave to remain
|£850 – £1200
|EEA nationals and family members
|£150 – £250
|Complex EEA applications
|£750 – £1000
|All other applications
|£1750 – £5000
|£1500 – £2000 (plus counsel’s fees)
|Hourly rate for other work
|Other applications not listed
|£1500 – £2500
We will quote an exact fee at the outset of your case. We recommend you arrange an initial consultation for us to identify the best options for you and will include details of our quote during that consultation.
The exact fee will depend on:
- The complexity of the issues involved including any complicating factors such as previous immigration history or requesting discretion outside the immigration rules.
- The amount of evidence required (e.g. complex ways of meeting a financial requirement including self-employment).
- The amount of assistance you need to obtain evidence e.g. requesting accounting documents, medical records and reports.
- The urgency of the work involved – for example instructing us two weeks before a deadline would be considered an urgent case and may require us to work outside normal hours to meet your deadline.
We will explain the factors involved when we provide our quote.
We will advise if there are any steps you can take to reduce your costs if necessary.
What our fees include:
- Initial consultation with written follow up.
- Advice on documentary evidence required.
- Review of your documents and feedback as to whether they meet Home Office requirements.
- Assistance in obtaining necessary evidence and translations.
- Completion of all forms.
- Drafting detailed representations to the Home Office.
- Ongoing communications and follow up to the date of a decision.
- Advice on receipt of decision.
- Secure (Special Delivery) UK postage.
What is not included:
- Home Office fees and Immigration Health Surchage.
- Cost of translations/reports/certificates.
- Postage or courier charges outside the UK.
- Barrister’s fees.
Additional costs will be notified at initial consultation (or as soon as possible if arising later) and should be paid direct wherever possible.
There are no additional taxes to pay as we are not required to register for VAT.
You can make payment by cash, bank transfer or cheque.
The cost of preparing and representation at an appeal will depend on the complexity of issues involved but a fixed fee quote can be provided for your individual circumstances.
If it seems likely you are eligible for Legal Aid we will let you know and may be able to suggest other providers – unfortunately this is not available through Redwing Immigration.
Advice for businesses
Please get in touch if you would like our assistance. We can provide a fixed quote after a no-obligation and confidential discussion.